So so so tired this recently,
slept like 2 hours per day..
Studying, facebooking, movie-ing ..etc.
Facebook
Removed 2000+ friends in my facebook,
left 460 now..
I hate those ppl spaming, hate those itchy horny guys, hate those 8pos inside..
so, i decided to remove them.. muahaha..
and now, my FB is just for friends that i know~
If i had removed anyone of you accidentally, i'm sorry..
please add me again, if u are my FRIEND..
hahaha~
Chatting with friends in FB for the whole afternoon..
found that kids nowadays really different d..
Everything also rude words, everything oso wanna fight..
Although i was rude last time, but i dare to say, i'm so much better than them..
atleast i think matured =P LoL...
Wonder what are they thinking..Especially girls..
They thought many ppl wooing them means that they are so attractive,
so beautiful, so nice, so many ppl like them, and they even feel proud..
Please la... they are juz fooling you, wanna play you....
Many people wooing you doesn't mean that you are that good , but HIAO lo !!
You Being and Attitude just will spoil ypur own name!!
AWAKE PLEASE !! or juz FUCK OFF la..
No DOUBT, I really DULAN HIAO CHICK !!
RED ALERT !! [STUDY]
OMG, i'm die-ing..
2 more days to econs unit 1,
and i hvn done revision yet.
Just finished memorised all the definition of important words..
SCARED !!!!!!!!
"I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky......"
So...[I believe I can pass, I believe I can pass Econs...."
LOLZ.. LMAO ~
MOVIE
Nothing special for movie..
watched some old movie and new taiwanese drama..
Just for "ISI MASA LAPANG" , when i dun feel like wanna study =P
.......................................................................................................................
GOD BLESS ME
没有评论:
发表评论