2011年4月12日星期二

Random thought ★

Twinkle twinkle little stars,
How I wonder what you are.....
*..~..*..~..*..~..*..~..*..~..*
+-''-''-★-''-''-☆-''-''-★-''-''-+
※☆★--©@®men--★☆※
*..~..*..~..*..~..*..~..*..~..*
After a heavily rain, I can see that's some few little tiny stars shinning in the sky.
This is my 1st time to sit beside window and looking to the sky from my room since I moved here 1 year+ ago.
In my memory of childhood, I remembered that there're so much diff size and shinning stars in the sky.
My cousin and me will look at them and chatting about horoscopes and what we had study in school sometimes.
There're really uncountable stars in the sky.
But now,due to the pollution and other factors, we can only see 2 stars in the sky.
Do you agree?Only 2.
The always 2 !!One brighter and one smaller.
Time goes time, will our next generation still can enjoy the beauty of stars in future??
*Hope so..*

Do you realize that not only stars , even rainbow almost ' disappeared' from our life d.
When I was young, I always can see the 7 colours rainbow up above the sky after rainning.
And I will shout loudly ' rainbow ,rainbow, faster come out and have a look, it's rainbow!!' Lolx..
It's been disappeared in my life for about 10 or more than 10 years d.
What happened to the world?
What happened to the galaxy?

Seriously, I miss my childhood life, miss the thick blacky tape, miss the time when I stole my granpa's 20cents juz to buy a ice-cream potong, miss playing cooking games with cousins,.........I miss..........etc.

Technology has changed our life.
Yes, we are more civilize, more educated, we do have more choices,more chances & etc .... yet, we lost our childhood happiness, our childhood smile.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

没有评论:

发表评论