2011年6月24日星期五

Last paper and KamPoLo's birthday!!

FINALLY, done my last paper today !!!
Aw~~~~~~~~ I'm freaking tired now !!

Studied few days of this paper after econs 3..
I know right, just few days, how to pass ?
Haiz.. no choice.. I don't even have enough time to study for others too..
So..... what I can do now, is just PRAY...
AMITABHA,HALLELUJAH!!!

It's Kelvin' birthday this Friday..
Seldom check birthday calender on Facebook, so sorry that I don't notice that..
Ding invited me to join his birthday celebration, and we decided to go.Madam Kwan's for birthday meal..
We have some simple one, billed, and went to Haagen Dazz..
We bought a waffle with 6 scoops of several flavors ice-cream, lighted up a tiny red candle and sang birthday song for him.. then we shared it. It's just so awesome.

After done with everything, Jian fetched all of us back to HELP Residence , I took a cab from there, back to my home..

Done exam and A-levels d..
Don't know when only we can meet each other again..
Maybe next outing, maybe results coming out time, months , years or forever.
Bet I'll be missing you guys so much..
Time flies, and we knew each other for two years d..
Having so much fun with you all, nothing else but friendship forever.
Good luck, everyone !!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

没有评论:

发表评论