he pushed me off.
I didn't say anything and turned back to the another side.
At that time, seriously, my arm was so pain.
Yet, it's never painful than my heart break.
How could he hurts me like this?
Will you hurt ur love one this way?
Will you ?
What I've did???
I took my pillow, went down the bed, and chose to sleep on the floor.
Since he pushed me, made my arm so painful,
what in his mind is just want me to Fuck off.
I knew it.
But, it's ok.
Get used to it.
Took my heart away, hurted it, broke it, and made it into pieces,
But, never felt my heart break.
What I can say is "it's all my fault again!"
Right? My fault again.
When I'm sad, who I can talk to?
Noone.
I'm just an ordinary girl, but why should I facing this kind of problem, this kind of hurts?
The one who you love, is always the one that hurt you deepest.
My arm is pain, but it's never as painful as my heart break.
Although it can't be seen, but I can feel that it's bleeding.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

没有评论:
发表评论