Long long time never updated my blog d..
Hello to all of my blogger's friends..
Miss me? Hahaha
Well, so much things happened in these two months..
My lovely grandma passed away..
I still can remember,
I rushed back from KL,
Run to her side, helped her to wear chain n bracelete,
Den her breath getting weaker and weaker..
And finally she left us..
I cried beside her for quite a while , then accompany my uncle to Kampar, fetched my cousin sis..
Grandma, we will always love u and miss u..
Nomatter how far u gone, u are still always in our heart..
P/s: thanks William for sending me back to Banting to meet my grandma last face..
And now, talk about myself..
Life changed, everything changed..
I'm now single and mixing up with lots of friends..
Study and sleep every morning,
Drinking and clubbing every night..
Feel stress for the coming exam and ejoy for the wild night..
Knew lots of new and nice friends..
Appreciate and love you all..
You guys always there for me while I'm feeling down and upset.
Thanks lots and friendship forever.
I have learnt to be strong and love myself more.
The way to prevent from hurts,
Is to love ourselves more than others.


没有评论:
发表评论