Wonder why is this world so complicated.
Haiz >.<
It's 2012!!!
Time flies like a wink.
Recalled about the past twenties..
From a little baby to children, to teenager and finally 21st this year, which can be counted as adult.
I'm no longer the who I was anymore.
I just wanna be myself, wanna have some normal life that a twenty over girl should have. Yet, I just couldn't be.
I'd experienced so much things that a twentieth girl wouldn't be experienced.
Know so much things that a twentieth girl should'nt know.
Should I felt happy coz I know more than others, mature than others or felt sad that although I know so much, but I'm just feeling upset for all that?
Life is so stress.
I'm so lost and don't know what to.
Noone really understand me,
noone really know what I want,
and noone I can really believe.
Crying all the way while I'm writing blog and recalling my past.
过去的一切已经回不去了,
未来的路我又该何去何从?
没有评论:
发表评论