Stressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so stress this recently..
many things happen around me..
( about my relationship, my study, my friendship, my free time and so on)
From young till now, i really got many many , uncountable friends,
but, when you ask me " who is your Best Friend?"
my answer will be "NO, i don't have any best friend."
Why is this happen ? it's impossible right?
haiz.......
from young, my parents seldom let me outing with friend,
eventhough they allowed , i also need to arrive home before 12am..
People around me keep laughing at me, calling me "cinderella"..
Do they think about how's my feeling when i heard that, Do my parents think about i actually need friends?
I'm always alone, playing handphone's games in room, lying on bed all the day..
Can you imagine how was my life last time?
After i study college, i feel better than previous,
yet, i don't have any Best Friend untill now.
I got many friends in college and "multi-races"..
but, friends and Best Friend is totally different.
I need a intimate friend that can share with me, listen to me, and accompany me..
A friend that can be with me forever..
just like Sister, Brother ............
I'm always alone, and i feel so boring to being alone anymore..
I feel so stress this recently but i can do nothing, no one i can speak to , no one i can talk to..
I cry almost everynight before sleeping..
sometimes i feel so lonely and scared to stay alone, especially in raining night..
What can i do? What should i do?
I'm so lost now..... Damn moody now..................haiz...
DOWN DOWN DOWN :'(
best friend is not easy to find. you are facing this problem, so do I. i also dont have best friend. and i think many people also cannot find his/her best friend.
回复删除you couldnt imagine that when my friends planning for outing, they sure wont invite me. it's because they already know that my parents wont allow me to hang out with them. even joining friend's birthday party also dilarang. but i dont think this is a reason why i dont have a best friend. having a best friend need fate i think.
anyway, hope you can live happily with yourself. dont think too much. be optimistic. i know it's hard to control our emotion. but trust yourself, you can do it! i used to be an emotional person, but now i changed. i gain more happiness in my life. depends on the way you face your life.
cheer up =) take carez my friend......
OMG... we hv the same "Parents Problem"!
回复删除