2010年3月23日星期二

1) Exams coming soon, 2) Facebook 3)A nice book

Exams is around the corner, gonna start study and work hard on it d..
Econs sure fail, so i hv to concern on Law and Accounting..
I need two pass to enter Law Degree,
guess it's not difficult to get it, but i hope can get better results since my Econs sure fail d..
or juz study for Law, Accounting Unit 1 and Econs Unit 4, coz I still can retake Unit 1 and 2 in January..
well, just study hard..
I need help for Econs........ Know ntg about it.. its so hard to understand and i feel so regret that i hv taken it.. Kanasai, i should hv taken Applied ICT!!! one to one, i sure can get better results..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn boring this recently..really nothing to do..
Be weary of facebook d..
Its new wall is really SUCKS...I hate those application..
"Can you guys stop sending or publishing application? It's so annoying!! "
I hv to remove them one by one everyday..n it's really take time...
*Facebook is no longer nice for me anymore because of those Fucking Application!!
I use to post "link" and share video in FB this recentlly..posting and sharing those funny and disgusting video..
OMG, i'm going crazy because of this bored!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, i found out a nicebook in Popular last two weeks..
and i had finished reading of it few days ago..
It's called 《圣经的故事》.. try to check it out..
It's talking about how this world began, how the God create human, Why Israel will named as Israel? and many else...........
It's really nice and it just cost me about 17 bucks..




Check It Out!!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

没有评论:

发表评论