My Grandmum is sick and admission.
Looking at her thin and dull face,
Start worrying about her.
Fortunately, doctor came out with a report saying that it's a disease called anemia.
Something happened to her bones and causing it can't produce blood.
After blood transfusions and rest more, everything will be ok.
The problem now is my grandmum is having stomach ulcer too.
She can't eat much and don't like to drink water.
This making her weak and don't have enough energy.
Haiz...
Eventhough we sent her every meal, she also can't finish and blaming we brought too much good for her.
Aizks.. what to do?
I also don't know how.......
On the other hand,
My beloved one had released today.
Got a message from Yuri and contacted him.
Luckily, everything is fine.
Thx God.
Really miss him so so much.
Muackx.
Well, let's now talk about myself.
Without his voices before sleep and worrying about him and my grandma's condition, I can't even sleep well.
Keep awaking and dreaming about some horror and scary things.
Heart-beating faster than usual and head-ache all around the day.
Almost get used to it d.
They're just seems like part of my life now.
I'm suffering for it but I got no time to think about it.
Life is just like that.
I have to go through it and get used to the pain and try to overcome it.
Nothing much, I just hope that my heart can beat as usual, so that I won't be hard to breathe and wish that nothing happen to my head, just normal lack of sleep causing head-ache.
Seriously, I got no time to think about myself this recently.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
没有评论:
发表评论