2011年8月13日星期六

Worry

Haiz..my beloved got caught by police.
Damn worry about him.
Can't sleep for the whole night.
Keep calling his got-brother, his mum and his friend to ask about his condition.
Hope everything is fine and he is safe there.
God bless.
Rainy day this recently,
Aizks, he feels cold for sure.
Thought wanna go and visit but his got-bro said cannot enter de.
Couldn't sleep last night till a girl called me.
She told me her bf get caught together.
She went to visit them and my dearest passed her his phone and watch. She's trying to pass them to me.
I wonder how she know who am I , and why she will think to pass them to me.
I gave her aunty's number and asked her to seek for her.
Then she told me they might be released today, if not, have to wait till Monday d.
I wait and wait and wait.
But haven't received any message or call.
Tried to contact his friend and they told me have to wait till Monday.
Haiz.
Raya around the corner.
Raya effect.
Police coming out to earn duit kopi.
This is what always happen in Malaysia.
Not I wanna insult them, but this is just what they are. It's all fact.
Sick of corruption everywhere.
Well, as we born here we have to accept it.
Who ask us born in a country with ISA?
We got no choice and no chance to redress.
Nomatter how, I just hope that my beloved is fine now.
And wish that the weather turn hot abit.
I rather suffer for hot weather but not my beloved one suffer for cold without blanket.
Miss him and worry about him.='(
May God Bless Him.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

没有评论:

发表评论